Kings and Queens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess the Kitty!

3 posters

Go down

Guess the Kitty! Empty Guess the Kitty!

Post  Tiki The Cat Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:33 am

Wanna chance to win 100k? Well you've come to the right place.

How to Play

The picture below has two cats in it and you guys have to guess which one is Tiki! When you think you've got an answer please PRIVATE message me on the forum. When the contest is over I will announce the winner and he/she will get 100k FREE.

Messaging Me

When messaging me please say what side of the picture the cat is on and what are the colours of the cat.
ONE OF MY CATS HAS A WHITE SPOT ON THEIR CHEST PLEASE JUST CALL IT A BLACK CAT IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER.

Other

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ANYONE WHAT THEY ARE PICKING OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DIESQUALIFIED. PLEASE BE GRATEFUL IM GIVING 100K AND NOT 50K BECAUSE I AM SPENDING LOTS OF MY MONEY ON GETTING 99 FIREMAKING. SO PLEASE NOOOOO COMPLAINTS!

Good Luck!

Guess the Kitty! Dscf0210
Tiki The Cat
Tiki The Cat

Back to top Go down

Guess the Kitty! Empty How to reply

Post  Heten Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:59 am

Tiki asks that you pm her (Private Message) ON THIS FORM. So please don't try and pm her in game. To pm her on this form all you have to do is look to the right at her picture. There should be two smaller buttons a bit bellow that. The one on the left lets you view Tiki's profile, the one on the right lets you PM her. The one on the right is the one you want to click on. Click on it and type your message.

I wrote this because people seem to be having trouble PMing her, should she choose to include this in her own post, I will gladly delete it.
Heten
Heten

http://www.13let.com

Back to top Go down

Guess the Kitty! Empty yay!

Post  Epic Jarv99 Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Did we ever get a winner for this contest? And if so post the name of the lucky winner. And let me know too so i can take down the other thread.
Epic Jarv99
Epic Jarv99
Admin

https://kingsandqueens.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guess the Kitty! Empty Winner!!

Post  Tiki The Cat Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:01 pm

The winner is talmadge7!!!
Gratz!!
Tiki The Cat
Tiki The Cat

Back to top Go down

Guess the Kitty! Empty Re: Guess the Kitty!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum